Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black

Item # RRGJKH00001
Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black - Wisconsin Harley-Davidson
Harley-Davidson Free Shipping - Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black - Free Shipping on many products plus Orders Over $99
Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black - No Hassle Returns at Wisconsin Harley
Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black - Largest Selection of Harley-Davidson Products
$325.95
Was $370.99
YOU SAVE Percent%
Free Shipping (U.S. 48-States Only)

Free Shipping offers apply to US-48 State addresses, exclude PO Boxes, and exclude oversized/overweight products as indicated. Shipping costs are detailed in your shopping cart and at checkout. Quick Order Processing and Shipping. Most products ship within 1 Business Day, but this may vary for select sizes and individual products. Accurate shipping lead times are displayed on the product's detail page. We ship via multiple carriers, including USPS, FedEx and UPS. We do not ship on weekends, except for peak holiday demands.

Free Shipping over $99 (U.S. 48-States Only)

Free Shipping offers apply to US-48 State addresses, exclude PO Boxes, and exclude oversized/overweight products as indicated. Shipping costs are detailed in your shopping cart and at checkout. Quick Order Processing and Shipping. Most products ship within 1 Business Day, but this may vary for select sizes and individual products. Accurate shipping lead times are displayed on the product's detail page. We ship via multiple carriers, including USPS, FedEx and UPS. We do not ship on weekends, except for peak holiday demands. details

*This product is Excluded from Free Shipping Offers details
Share This

International Customers*

This product ships only within the United States and may not be shipped to international freight forwarders per Harley-Davidson® policy. We offer many other products that ship worldwide.

Harley Davidson Logo

Have a Question? Ask the Experts!

(262) 257-9700 Contact Us
  • Safe & Secure Shop with Confidence.
  • Free Shipping On many products plus orders over $99
  • Official Dealer Genuine Harley-Davidson™ Products.
  • Easy Returns Fast & Easy 30 Day Returns.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Customers
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You May Also Like
Description
Royal Enfield Textile Riding Jacket - Black, RRGJKH00001. Constructed from 40% of the outer shell surface is nylon mesh, providing optimum airflow, the other 60% is made from abrasion resistant high-density 600d polyester. Impact zones: 500d nylon Cordura at elbows, Cordura fabric is known for its durability and a high resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs. Ce level 1 certified protectors at shoulders and elbows. Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector. Reflective piping on sleeves (front and back), pockets and reflective logo on the back make the rider more visible in low light conditions. 2 layer construction (Outer shell and integrated rain liner - winter liner) integrated rain liner: Waterproof and breathable rain liner, integrated into the outer shell, winter liner: Detachable thermal liner attaches to the outer shell. Fit: Tour fit, regular, personalized fit adjustment tabs at cuffs, collar and waist, ribbed stretch panels at elbows and shoulder blades allow easy flexing with the body 3 pockets: 2 cargo pockets, 1 internal pocket. Cushioned comfort collar, Prevents chafing of skin, trouser connection zipper. When connected, prevents the jacket from riding up the body in case of a slide..

  • Made from nylon mesh for optimum airflow and abrasion resistant polyester
  • Shock absorbent Eva foam back protector
  • Reflective piping on sleeves, pockets and logos
  • Waterproof and breathable rain liner, integrated into the outer shell and winter liner
  • Tour fit with adjustable tabs at cuffs, collar and waist
  • Manufacturer Part Number: RRGJKH00001
Royal Enfield Textile Waterproof Riding Motorcycle Reflective Jacket - Black
$325.95
Add to Cart
Product Reviews

There are no reviews for this product at this time.

Write a Review