Harley-Davidson® Magnetix Toolbox Identification Magnets, CG47000. Sixteen individually named magnets for your toolbox draws. Each magnet has Bar & Shield® silhouette logos on each end. If you have a metal toolbox with draws, place a magnet on each drawer to identify what is inside the draw. If you are looking for a ½" wrench, go to the Wrenches drawer. If you need a metric wrench, go to the Metric Wrenches drawer. There is no need to open three or four different drawers to find what you need. These are high quality magnets and they will not damage the painted finish on your toolbox. They attach to any metal surface and by their nature they can be removed and used over and over again. This set includes 16 magnet pieces: Screwdrivers, Ratchets, Metric Sockets, Metric Wrenches, Sockets, Wrenches, Hammers, Pliers, Cutting Tools, Hex-Key/Allen, Specialty, Hardware, Drill Bits, Air Tools, Electric Tools and Miscellaneous. Each magnet is 5.75 wide and .75-inch high. Package size: 6" x 8". Proudly made in the USA. Manufacturer Part Number, CG47000.
- Harley-Davidson® Magnetix tool box identification magnets
- High-quality magnets that do not damage paint
- Attaches to any metal surface
- Removable, can be reused over and over again
- Includes 16 pieces; Package measures 6 by 8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: CG47000