Built to endure, whatever the challenge, Harley-Davidson® Timepieces by Bulova reflect the uncompromising pursuit of excellence of two of America’s most honored companies. Founded in Milwaukee in 1903, Harley-Davidson® continues to produce the world’s most acclaimed motorcycles. Bulova, established in New York City in 1875, enjoys international renown for timepieces of superior quality and precision. Drawing on more than 200 years of exceptional craftsmanship, these proud American companies have joined forces to create a collection of watches with the strength, style and durability worthy of both great names.
Face Color: Black, Band Type: Strap, Band Material: Stainless Steel, Case: Stainless Steel, Dial Type: Analogue, Construction: 50m/165 ft (5 ATM). 2 year warranty through Bulova.
- Features 70 beautiful hand-set crystals on bezel and hour markers
- 2 Year Warranty through Bulova
- Solid stainless steel case and bracelet in an attractive gunmetal ion-plated finish
- Multi-layer black mother-of-pearl dial with vertical brushed applied Willie G Skull detail
- Double-press fold-over clasp with safety lock
- Manufacturer Part Number: 78L124