There are arguably many apparel accessories that help define the biker image. A cool bandana, a logo hat, and a leather pair of gloves are probably among these items. And most assuredly, when it's time to pay for lunch at the diner, another one appears - the chain wallet. If you don't march to the same drumbeat as the rest, this wallet may be for you. It's the Harley-Davidson® Men's Burnished Bi-Fold Skull Biker Chain Wallet, BM2616L-TANBLK. With a distressed look and feel, this genuine black and tan leather wallet features a ghostly debossed and buffed Willie G. Skull logo, which is diagonally opposed with a signature font Harley-Davidson® logo. This leather wallet has a decidedly different look – it means business. The wallet has a removable 19-inch antique nickel chain with a snap hook that is attached to a belt loop. There is an additional hook next to the snap that can be used for other keys. With the wallet in the back pocket and the snap hook attached to a belt loop, the chain has a nice draping appearance. The wallet itself has two inside snaps for security, and has slots for ID's and credit cards, and pockets for cash. If you want a distinctively different style in a chain wallet this is one to buy. Measures 7-inches X 3.75-inches. BM2616L-TANBLK.
- Bifold biker chain wallet
- Black and tan distressed leather
- Features debossed and buffed Willie G skull logo and Harley-Davidson® script
- Includes 19-inch antique nickel biker chain with lobster claw clip
- Measures 7 by 3.75 inches
- Creative, new mens black leather wallets by Harley-Davidson® from the premiere Harley-Davidson® clothing division
- Manufacturer Part Number: BM2616L-TanBlk