Built to endure, whatever the challenge, Harley-Davidson® Timepieces by Bulova reflect the uncompromising pursuit of excellence of two of America’s most honored companies. Founded in Milwaukee in 1903, Harley-Davidson® continues to produce the world’s most acclaimed motorcycles. Bulova, established in New York City in 1875, enjoys international renown for timepieces of superior quality and precision. Drawing on more than 200 years of exceptional craftsmanship, these proud American companies have joined forces to create a collection of watches with the strength, style and durability worthy of both great names.
FACE COLOR: Black
Band Type: Strap, Band Material: Leather, Case: Stainless Steel, Dial Type: Analogue, Construction: 50m/165 ft (5 ATM). 2 year warranty through Bulova.
- Black mother-of-pearl dial with tone-on-tone sunray pattern
- 2 Year Warranty through Bulova
- Stainless Steel case with leather strap
- 16 diamonds and domed crystals
- Black anodized aluminum top ring
- Manufacturer Part Number: 78R100