"MOLLE" is an acronym for "Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment". It is used to define the current generation of load bearing equipment and backpacks utilized by a number of NATO armed forces, especially the British Army and the United States Army. The system's modularity is derived from the use of PALS webbing as rows of heavy duty nylon stitched onto the vest to allow the attachment of various MOLLE-compatible pouches and accessories.
- Harley-Davidson® MOLLE Backpack
- Constructed from durable light-weight Nylon
- Extra back foam padding with sternum belt support
- Padded lap top section and numerous organizer/accessory pockets
- Size: 16" x 10" x 5"
- Manufacturer Part Number: 99401-NIGHT